Everstryke March review | Survival is part of human being’s basic instinct. Your survival would highly depend on how ready you are on any emergency and having the right tool may just be what you need to endure. Read on to find out about one survival tool that you can get for FREE.
What is Everstryke Match?
The Everstryke Match is a waterproof fire starter that you can use anytime and anywhere even if it was previously soaked in water. It is your ultimate survival match which contains the ferro rod and wick in one inclusive fire-starting kit that conveniently fits in your pocket. It may be a small tool, but it can help people survive and save lives in times of emergency.
This lighter strikes at over 3,000 degrees and flame burns at over 600 degrees Fahrenheit and is capable of 15,000 long burning strikes. Imagine you were out for an adventure, and you experience one of those tragic cold nights that you need to stay warm or start a fire just to survive. This match is the perfect tool which you can easily carry with you anywhere or to your next exploration.
It is very easy to use, and this won’t burn your fingertips, if you can strike a match then you can use Everstryke Match to start a fire. This can be your everyday lighter or you can reserve it for more pressing survival situations when you will be needing a fire wherever and whenever you need it regardless of any weather condition.
This is a very handy product and you can get it for FREE until supplies last, just pay shipping and handling.
Who Created Everstryke Match?
Just like other great survival tools, this ultimate survival match was created and sold by Survival Life. It is a thriving community that develops and markets survival gears, defense and home security tools to help you have that good solid survival skill.
How Does the Everstryke Match Work?
This survival tool is easy to use. You just need to fill it, strike it and light it but here is a detailed process how:
Step 1: Unscrew the match stem and fill your canister with lighter fluid of your choice up to ¾ full. Then screw the match stem back onto the body and let it sit for at least 5 minutes so that the lighter fluid can be thoroughly absorbed. Remember to not overfill your canister and remember that your match can strike up to 15,000 times.
Step 2: When you need to use it, remove the striker from the canister. Hold your canister upright and drag the striker down across the ferro rod attached to the side of the tool just like you were lighting a match. Make sure that the match has absorbed enough lighter fluid for it to light. Strike it the way you would a normal match and put the striker back into the container if it does not light after 2 tries.
Step 3: If your Everstryke Match is lit, you can use it! When finished, blow out the match and remember to not put a lit match into the housing container.
– Do not overfill to avoid spillage.
– Make sure to have a well-saturated wick when you strike the match.
– Do not burn the match for more than 10 seconds at a time.
– Always extinguish the flame before returning the striker to the canister. Failure to do this will damage the tool and can cause harm to the user.
Whether you are out for camping or a situation needs you to light a fire, this waterproof match comes in handy and easy to use, making you prepared for any emergency.
– Everstryke Match is waterproof. You can use it no matter what weather condition you are in.
– It is handy and lightweight. You can basically bring it anywhere with you.
– Easy to use. If you can light a regular match, you can easily use Everstryke.
– Made from durable stainless steel.
– Keeps you ready from various emergency situations.
– It comes with valuable bonuses: Trumps 2020 Re-Election Shocker and Basic Membership in the Family Protection Association as a Tactical Gear Tester for a full year.
– Return and replacement within 30 days from purchase.
– It has limited supplies. So, you must hurry if you want one.
– Limit of 10 per household.
– Can only be purchased online.
Everstryke Match is the best tool you can carry anytime and anywhere especially outdoors. You will never know when you are going to need it, thus, it is best to be prepared and own a survival tool that can help save yours and possibly the lives of others.
Get your ultimate survival tool just by paying shipping! Value for money indeed!